- The Science Education Resource Center (SERC) at Carleton College has a nice overview of Cooperative Learning.
- The Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching has a great list of resources on Cooperative Learning.
- Process-Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL) is a type of Cooperative Learning. More information on POGIL can be found at the SERC website.
- Student Centered Active Learning Environment, Upside-Down Pedagogies (SCALE-UP) is also a type of Cooperative Learning.
- Refer to the Team-Based Learning Collaborative for more information on Team-Based Learning
- The National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science (University of Buffalo) provides a database of case studies that can be used in most STEM courses.
- CASES Online, through Emory University, also provides a list of case studies that can be used in most STEM courses.
- UCLA Statistics Case Studies provides statistics cases with problems.
- CourseSource provides educational resources for biology instruction.
- SERC has numerous resources for science educators